Asbestos in the workplace can be fatal, so it is crucial that businesses and employees understand and manage the hazards and risks of asbestos.
Work environments in and around old buildings and materials present the danger of asbestos exposure. If present, asbestos puts the entire work site at risk. All workers with the potential to work near asbestos must be knowledgeable about the risks associated with exposure and the methods required to prevent it.
- The Asbestos Awareness course is beneficial for companies undertaking asbestos removal or workers in environments where they may encounter asbestos
- Have a detailed understanding of what asbestos is and the multiple forms it shows up in
- Know the health risks associated with asbestos exposure
- Understand the importance of safety procedures around asbestos areas
- Form the knowledge to manage and control asbestos risks
- Deliver asbestos awareness training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will gain the ability to detect asbestos
- Knowledge to form an asbestos management plan and control methods for the organisation
- Protect your organisation from health and safety breaches involving asbestos exposure