Customer Service and Sales
As a business, it is your obligation to ensure employees deliver quality customer service and understand the various sales techniques. For a business to remain successful, employees should develop customer service and sales skills while also learning about the legal policies that must be adhered to.
When dealing with customers, there are many opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and retention. It is important to understand and identify these opportunities to maintain a solid customer base and continue to grow the business. This induction course is designed to teach you about customer service and ways to implement service and sales techniques.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries that deal with both high customer-volumes and more personalised client interaction
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- Managers and point-of-sale staff will learn ethical and effective sales strategies
- Understand the elements of and steps for providing quality customer service
- Gain an understanding on handling customer complaints
- Understand sales and different sales strategies
- Differentiate between ethical and unethical selling
- Know different legalities and policies associated with customer service and sales
- Deliver customer service and sales training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to deliver quality customer service
- Employees will develop selling techniques to increase profit
- Know the laws concerning customer service and sales, such as the Australian Consumer Law