Effective Report Writing
Reports are an important organizational tool in many industries, especially in corporate and scientific fields. As a business, it is important to provide your staff with the necessary skills to write structured, accurate and engaging reports suited to a variety of purposes. Elements such as structure, consideration of audience, writing style and research skills all contribute to making reports effective.
This induction course is designed to provide a broad and adaptable guide to writing effective reports. It examines the characteristics of good reports and explains the key factors to consider when developing a report.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and staff, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Effective Report Writing course is ideal for supporting effective written communication, especially for staff working in corporate, academic or scientific fields
- Learn purpose and qualities of good reports
- Understand the subtleties of writing accurate and engaging reports for a range of audiences
- Gain a practical and transferrable set of report-writing skills
- Deliver comprehensive and detailed training to staff and managers
- Enhance employees’ written communication and presentation skills
- Promote effective information sharing within the business and broader community with engaging reports