Ergonomics for Office Workers
Most office workers sit at their desk for long periods of time. Without proper ergonomics, this can result in serious injuries. To prevent these injuries, it is important that the office workspace is set up properly for each employee.
This course is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive outline of the ergonomics needed, and steps that can be taken immediately, to reduce the likelihood of injury.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Ergonomics for Office Workers course is ideal for staff and managers working in an office environment
- Know the hazards and risks associated with poor ergonomics
- Understand the correct methods to take to ensure an ergonomically correct workspace
- Properly assess the components of a workspace to ensure they fit with ergonomics and personal requirements
- Deliver ergonomics training seamlessly to a wide range of personnel
- Reduce the likelihood of office injury caused by poor ergonomics
- Increase the health and well-being of office employees
- Represent your organisation as one with a strong commitment to health and safety