Fatigue Risk Management
Workplace fatigue can be detrimental to employee health and safety in all industries. It can also result in poorer quality and accuracy of work. As a business, it is your responsibility to provide safe working conditions for employees. Fatigue-related risks must be identified and controlled or eliminated accordingly.
This induction course is designed to identify factors that cause fatigue and provide effective control measures to manage them. The strategies presented can be applied to a broad range of industries and adapted accordingly. It also contains tips for shift rostering and a printable checklist to help identify fatigue risks.
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Fatigue Risk Management course is ideal for staff and managers at all levels of the business hierarchy; especially those undertaking high-risk work activities
- Understand the risks posed by working while fatigued and how to manage them
- Be able to identify the various factors that cause fatigue in the workplace
- Gain a better understanding of the ways different types of work and shift timing contribute to fatigue
- Learn some of the best ways to control and minimise fatigue-related hazards
- Deliver detailed and practical fatigue risk management training to all employees
- Promote fatigue awareness and encourage communication between employees and managers about fatigue causes and risks
- Implement effective fatigue control measures to increase worker safety and productivity
- Create more dynamic rosters that address fatigue problem-areas and promote optimal rest periods for workers