Fraud and Corruption Awareness
Training to deter and detect fraud and corruption is essential for the protection against financial, reputational and other loss.
In any work environment, there are many fraud and corruption risks to be mindful of. This induction course is designed to teach you how to deter and detect fraud and corruption, implement appropriate plans and procedures and respond to these illegal behaviours.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Fraud and Corruption Awareness course is ideal for training staff responsible for business finances to identify, report and discourage fraudulent practices
- Understand fraud and corruption and why they occur
- Gain a detailed understanding of how to deter and detect fraud and corruption
- Be able to prepare relevant policies and procedures
- Know the consequences of fraud and corruption
- Know how to respond to instances of fraud and corruption
- Deliver fraud and corruption training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to detect and prevent fraud and corruption
- Knowledge of reporting obligations
- Protect your organisation from financial, reputational and other loss associated with fraud and corruption