General Labourer Safety
Labourers mainly work at building, road and heavy construction sites, but can also work in the manufacturing or production industries. There are several hazards and risks in these work environments that labourers need to be aware of to avoid incidents or injuries.
This course is useful for labourers for several reasons. The main reasons are for safety and job progression. Firstly, it’s imperative for labourers to understand the hazards and risks at their workplace, as well as how to avoid them. Secondly, as there are no formal skills or qualifications required for labourers, completing training courses, such as this one, can help labourers to advance in their role.
- This course covers safety protocols for a variety of tools, equipment and hazardous work and is best suited for construction industry workers
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The General Labourer Safety course is ideal for educating workers about the importance of complying with safety regulations and the methods for doing so
- Labourers will know their WHS responsibilities in the workplace
- Understand common hazards and risks in the workplace and ways to prevent them
- Should a health and safety issue occur, labourers will know how to manage and respond to it
- Deliver labourer safety training seamlessly to a wide range of staff
- Reduce the likelihood of breaches in health and safety
- Maintain a safe work environment for labourers
- Protect your organisation from breaches to health and safety regulations