On-Hired Worker Safety
Working as a contractor presents a unique set of health and safety risks. On-hired workers need to be aware of workplace risks and hazards and who to report to, should they occur.
While contractors may only hold temporary employment, contractors should be aware of any potential risks and their responsibilities in responding to and preventing these risks.
- This course covers safety protocols for a variety of tools, equipment and hazardous work and is best suited for construction industry workers
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The On-Hired Worker Safety course is ideal for educating workers about the importance of complying with safety regulations and the methods for doing so
- Gain a detailed understanding of the employer’s responsibilities
- Know who to report to should an issue occur
- Have a detailed knowledge of the contractor’s responsibilities to ensure workplace health and safety
- Understand the OHS/WHS issue or concern process and how to follow it
- Define the difference between workplace hazards, risks and near misses
- Deliver on-hired worker safety training seamlessly to a wide range of contractors
- Comply with workplace health and safety regulations for on-hired workers
- Peace of mind that all contractors have been fully informed of their health and safety expectations and procedures
- Protect your organisation from health and safety breaches involving on-hired workers