Lifting Equipment Safety
As a business, it is your obligation to educate employees on the safety requirements of lifting equipment, as well as the procedures necessary to eliminate hazards and risks. Adhering to regulations and procedures is important in avoiding injury, fatality and damage to the organisation’s equipment.
When operating any lifting equipment, there are many hazards and risks to be mindful of. It is important to understand and be able to identify potential hazards in order to maintain a safe environment. This induction course is designed to teach you about safety procedures and techniques when operating lifting equipment.
- This course is suitable for businesses that use lifting equipment or machinery
- Corporate companies and smaller businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Lifting Equipment Safety course educates managers and staff about the hazards involved with operation of lifting equipment, industry best practice and their legal responsibilities
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with lifting equipment
- Learn about the steps before, during and after the operation of lifting equipment
- Develop methods for identifying hazards
- Learn about the best tips for lifting equipment
- Deliver lifting equipment safety training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will understand the importance of lifting equipment safety
- Employees will learn the steps associated with operating lifting equipment
- Learn how to identify and eliminate hazards and risks