Managing Workplace Conflict
As a business, it is your obligation to educate managers and employees about how to deal with conflict in the workplace. Conflict must be managed in a timely and productive manner in order to prevent negative impacts on the business and its employees.
Conflict can arise in any work environment. It is important that all personnel understand why conflict arises and how to prevent and resolve it with minimal damage. This induction course is designed to teach you about conflict in the workplace and how to develop the processes and skills required to manage it.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Managing Workplace Conflict course is ideal for providing managers and staff with the skills and knowledge to resolve and prevent conflict situations at work
- Understand the different types of conflict
- Understand the consequences and potential benefits of conflict
- Be able to develop a dispute resolution process
- Know employee rights and manager responsibilities
- Understand how to deal with specific types of conflict
- Understand common conflict styles and how to use them strategically
- Deliver conflict management training seamlessly to managers and employees
- Managers will have the knowledge to implement conflict management processes
- Employees will have the knowledge to resolve conflict productively
- Protect your organisation from the consequences of conflict