Manual Handling Safety Awareness
Manual handling is a common workplace risk in many organisations. Contrary to what some may think, manual handling is not just found in construction or industrial organisations. In fact, it’s prevalent across all workplaces. Whenever you need to move, lift, push, pull, carry or hold an object, you’re engaging in manual handling.
As such, it’s important for workers to know how to identify manual handling hazards. In this course, you’ll learn about the common manual handling hazards, as well as ways to reduce injuries or incidents associated with these tasks.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Manual Handling Safety Awareness course is ideal for educating workers about the importance of lifting and moving objects safely
- Understand what manual handling is
- Identify (and reduce) common manual handling risks
- Identify hazardous manual handling tasks
- Understand the aspects that contribute to manual handling
- Be able to implement the correct lifting techniques
- Ensure all employees and contractors can identify and reduce the risks of manual handling
- Employees will gain the knowledge of how to safely lift, push, pull, carry or hold an object
- Deliver this safety induction seamlessly across your employee and contractor groups
- Minimise incidents or injuries associated with manual handling at your workplace