Office Worker Safety
Are you dealing with health and safety issues in your office organisation? Office environments present hazards and risks which may affect health and safety. To eliminate these risks, office workers must form a detailed understanding of the potential risks and ways to avoid them.
This course is designed to provide comprehensive training for office workers to ensure all employees are informed of the risks and hazards within a workplace and how to properly avoid them.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Office Worker Safety course is ideal for staff and managers working in an office environment
- Know the hazards and risks found in an office environment
- Understand the correct methods to prevent office risks and prevent injury
- Gain the tools to properly respond to emergency response situations
- Know how what causes stress in the workplace and ways to manage it
- Deliver office worker safety training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Comply with workplace health and safety acts and regulations for office workers
- Knowledge that all office workers have been informed of their responsibilities and will have the information to avoid potential risks
- Protect your organisation from health and safety breaches involving office worker safety