Officer Due Diligence
Within an organisation, officers are required to exercise due diligence to ensure health and safety compliance.
To do this, officers must be made aware of their responsibilities. By ensuring officers are fully informed of their responsibilities within the workplace, health and safety risks can be drastically reduced.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Officer Due Diligence course is ideal for supporting manager and director compliance with industry standards for safety compliance
- Understand who is classified as an officer
- Be able to comply with officer OHS/WHS acts and regulations
- Form an understanding on how organisations can assist officers
- Know how to exercise due diligence and officer responsibilities
- Understand health and safety responsibilities
- Deliver officer due diligence training seamlessly to a wide range of officers
- Comply with workplace health and safety acts and regulations for officers
- Knowledge that all officers have been informed of their responsibilities in monitoring compliance
- Protect your organisation from breaches involving officer due diligence