OHS for Aged and Community Care
Businesses in the aged and community care industry are obligated to keep workers knowledgeable about the health and safety risks they face at work. They must also implement and manage an effective OHS management system to prevent illness and injury to everyone at the workplace.
There are many risks to be mindful of in aged and community care facilities and many steps that must be taken to maintain a safe work environment. This induction course is designed to teach you about OHS legislation, OHS management systems, hazard management and how to control specific hazards.
- This course is suitable only for businesses in the aged and community care industry
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This Occupational Health and Safety course is ideal for educating staff and managers their legal responsibilities, industry safety requirements and minimizing workplace hazards
- Understand OHS legislation and responsibilities
- Be able to implement an effective OHS management system
- Gain a detailed understanding of hazard management
- Know how to control specific hazards
- Deliver OHS training seamlessly to all staff
- Management will know how to implement an effective OHS management system
- Staff will understand common industry hazards and how to manage them
- Protect your organisation from OHS incidents and legal penalties