Permanent Employee Safety
The safety of permanent employees is the responsibility of both the employee and the employer. It is crucial that training is given to all employees to ensure they understand their responsibilities and know the procedures to take in the event of a health and safety issue.
This course is designed to give employees the proper training to ensure they are aware of the hazards and risks in the workplace and to prevent possible risks from occurring.
- This course covers safety protocols for a variety of tools, equipment and hazardous work and is best suited for construction industry workers
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Permanent Employee Safety course is ideal for educating workers about the importance of complying with safety regulations and the methods for doing so
- Employees will know their WHS responsibilities in the workplace
- Workers will form an understanding of the risk management process
- Understand common hazards and risks in the workplace and ways to prevent them
- Should a health and safety issue occur, employees will know how to manage and respond to it
- Deliver permanent employee safety training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Reduce the likelihood of breaches in permanent employee’s health and safety
- Maintain a safe environment for permanent employees
- Protect your organisation from breaches to permanent employee health and safety regulations