Personal Information and Privacy
To prevent privacy breaches, it is necessary to inform employees at all levels about the importance of maintaining privacy and withholding personal information. Employees who breach privacy policies may cause damage to the company’s reputation, as well as legality issues.
This course is designed to train employees about the importance of maintaining their own privacy and the privacy of others while providing the tools to prevent privacy breaches.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Personal Information and Privacy course is ideal for educating employers about their responsibilities when handling personal information
- It will also educate employees about their privacy rights and how to deal with misconduct
- Employees will know their privacy responsibilities
- Workers will know the best practices for privacy protection
- Understand when information can be given and when information must be withheld
- Know how to manage personal information to prevent breaches in privacy
- Deliver personal information and privacy training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Reduce the likelihood of breaches in an employee’s privacy
- Maintain a safe environment where private information is withheld from the public
- Protect your organisation from breaches to personal information and privacy