Receptionist Worker Safety
The reception area is the first point of contact for visitors. Therefore, it is important that the area is organised and inviting. Additionally, receptionists need to be properly trained to handle any situation as they are the first point of contact for any outside hazards.
The aim of this course is to train employees on design requirements for the reception area, such as housekeeping and decorations, and teach employees how to respond to potential health and safety issues.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Receptionist Worker Safety course is ideal for staff and managers working in a reception or concierge environment
- Employees will learn the design features needed to create an organised and welcoming reception space
- Workers will understand the importance of housekeeping to prevent workplace hazards
- Know the main health and safety issues in a reception area and ways to respond to them, such as violet situations or discrimination
- Deliver receptionist worker safety training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Create an environment where visitors have a good impression of your organisation
- Ensure receptionists are properly trained to handle health and safety issues
- Protect your organisation from breaches to health and safety within the reception area