Remote working can have significant benefits for a business, if that business is willing to invest in the appropriate training and infrastructure. If your business practices remote working, it is your obligation to monitor and manage the process in a way that protects employees and encourages productivity.
There are certain risks associated with remote working that employers must be mindful of. It is important to understand and identify these risks to maintain a safe work environment for remote workers. This induction course is designed to teach you about the suitability and procedures required to minimise risks and create a safe and productive remote workforce.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course is ideal for providing managers with strategies to implement remote working practices for suitable staff
- Understand the benefits and challenges
- Gain a detailed understanding of the roles and workers that are suitable
- Be able to prepare remote workers to avoid potential risks
- Know how to communicate effectively with remote workers
- Understand the risk management process
- Deliver training to managers regarding the management of remote workers
- Managers will know when remote working is beneficial
- Managers will know how to communicate with remote workers
- Knowledge of security risks and risks to the health and safety