Safe Use of Ladders
While ladders offer a convenient solution for workers to access high areas, the use of ladders poses a significant risk to the health and safety of workers across a range of industries. Ladders should only be used where there is no better control measure, such as scaffolding.
Workers who commonly use ladders need to know the associated hazards and risks, which is what this course is designed to provide. Understanding these hazards and risks will mean workers can better reduce the risk of incidents or injuries in the workplace.
- This course is suitable for businesses undertaking a range of activities using ladders
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Safe Use of Ladders course is ideal for supporting staff and manager compliance with industry safety standards for ladder use
- Employees and contractors will know the main hazards and risks associated with ladders
- Workers will know how to avoid incidents and injuries resulting from these hazards
- Employees and contractors will know how to manage and respond to a health and safety issue, should one occur
- Deliver training on how to safely use a ladder to a wide range of employees and contractors
- Reduce the likelihood of incidents or injuries occurring from the unsafe use of ladders
- Maintain a safe work environment for all workers
- Protect your organisation from breaches to health and safety regulations