Sustainable Energy Practices
As a business, it is your obligation to establish policies regarding sustainable energy practices and educate employees on the need to implement energy saving strategies. Our eco-system is currently faced with several threats directly related to global energy use. Businesses can take an active approach in preserving the eco-system through sustainable energy practices.
When developing a sustainable energy policy, many different methods for energy sources and practices must be considered. This induction course is designed to teach you the different renewable energy sources and methods for ensuring sustainable energy practices.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those with high energy usage or waste products
- Corporate companies and medium-sized businesses will benefit from this induction course
- Managers will learn ways to implement sustainable energy practices and staff will understand the importance and value of using sustainable energy sources
- Understand sustainable energy and its importance
- See examples of sustainable energy sources and how they can be used
- Learn the techniques for analysing energy use
- Develop skills for developing a sustainable energy policy
- Deliver sustainable energy training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will understand sustainable energy and the ways it can affect business
- Employees will have the knowledge to utilise sustainable energy practices to improve business policies and the environment
- Learn about energy practices and different sustainable energy legislation