Transport and Logistics
The transport and logistics industry is diverse and engages a wide range of workers, including bus drivers, couriers and warehouse staff.
The tasks that are carried out in this industry present a risk of serious injury and even death. As such, it is imperative that workers in the transport and logistics industry have a clear understanding of the common hazards and importantly, how to prevent accidents and injuries from occurring.
This course is designed to provide these workers with the knowledge and strategies they need to stay safe at work.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Transport and Logistics course is ideal for ensuring staff compliance with safety protocols when operating vehicles and logistics equipment
- Employees and contractors will know the common hazards and risks associated with working in the transport and logistics industry
- Workers will know how to avoid incidents and injuries that may result from these hazards
- Workers will understand their workplace responsibilities to maintain a safe work environment
- Employees and contractors will know how to manage and respond to a health and safety issue, should one occur
- Deliver health and safety training seamlessly to a wide range of workers in the transport and logistics sector
- Ensure all employees are knowledgeable about the common hazards and risks
- Reduce the likelihood of breaches in health and safety
- Maintain a safe environment for all workers
- Protect your organisation from breaches to health and safety regulations