Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
Have you noticed discrimination occurring in your organisation? Workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying are unacceptable work behaviours that can create a risk to a worker’s health and safety.
All employees have the right to feel comfortable in their work environment and these risks should be eliminated. This course has been designed to inform your employees about these unacceptable behaviours and the steps to take in the event they occur.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying course is ideal for educating staff about workplace misconduct against other staff and how to discourage discriminatory behaviour
- Understand the key factors in discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Know what to do if these behaviours occur
- Gain the ability to detect victimisation in the workplace
- Know the steps required to report your case
- Understand the OHS/WHS legislation surrounding these behaviours
- Form the ability to distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate behaviours
- Deliver workplace discrimination harassment and bullying training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Comply with workplace health and safety regulations on discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Form response methods to unacceptable workplace behaviours
- Protect your organisation from health and safety breaches involving workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying